Borobudur is a Buddhist stupa and temple complex in Central Java, Indonesia dating from the 8th century, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This is one of world's truly great ancient monuments, the single largest Buddhist structure anywhere on earth, and few who visit fail to be taken by both the scale of place, and the remarkable attention to detail that went into the construction. Set as it is in the heart of the verdant Kedu Plain, the backdrop of mighty active volcanoes only enhances the sense of awe and drama.
Day 01: ARRIVE: KUALA LUMPUR / JOGJAKARTA
Meet and greeting at the airport. Visit Prambanan temple, then lunch to taste authentic Gudeg Jogja, city sightseeing visit Batik Tirtodipuran, Fort Vredenburg, Pasar Beringharjo, Jalan Malioboro. Transfer in to hotel. Dinning out at local restaurant. Overnight in Jogjakarta.
Day 02: BOROBUDUR: SUNRISE / MENDUT / CITY HERRITAGE
Wake up call at 4.30 am. Visit Borobudur to see spectacular sunrise. Next visit Candi Mendut and Vihara Mendut. Visit Mt. Merapi. After Lunch visit Sultan’s Palace and Tamansari water castle. Have authentic Indonesian Dinner at SekarKedhaton Restaurant. Walk about in a shopping area to see the night life in Jogja town. Option to continue shopping and return on your own by taxi/beca. Overnight in Jogjakarta.
Day 03: DEPART: JOGJAKARTA/ KUALA LUMPUR
Breakfast at hotel and free at own leisure until time for transfer to Surabaya / Malang airport for flight departure back to Kuala Lumpur.
- Private Return Airport transfer
- Private Coach for tour and transfer trip
- 2 Night Accommodation in Jogjakarta
- Halal Meals as per itinerary (3 Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 3 Dinner)
- Melayu /English speaking guide as per itinerary
- Entrance fee as mentioned in itinerary
- Tipping for local tour guide and driver
- International Airfare Ticket
- Airport and Hotel Portarage
- Personal expenses such minibar, laundry, telephone & other charges
- All baverages during meals i.e Juices, soft drink or alcoholic beverages