Tretes is a mountainous resort in East Java, about 1.5 hours by car from Surabaya (the capital) and approximately 10 km from Trawas and Pacet. Tretes is one of the nearest mountainous resorts from Surabaya. It is a very popular weekend destination - mostly to escape from a bustling and polluted city.
Day 01: ARRIVE: KUALA LUMPUR / SURABAYA
Upon arrival in Surabaya/Malang International Airport. Meet & greet with our local agent representative. Then, proceed for check in at hotel Surabaya.
Day 02: SURABAY: TRETES TOUR
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning transfer to Taman Safari, a wild life conservation park for endangered species such as Komodo Dragon, European Bison, Himalaya Black Bear, White Tiger, Rhinoceros etc which all live in open air. Visitors will explore this park by vehicle and see the animal in closed. Have lunch at local restaurant. Continue to Tretes mountain resort area. Visit Kakek Bodo Waterfall. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Surabaya.
Day 03: DEPART: SURABAYA / KUALA LUMPUR
Breakfast at hotel and free at own leisure until time for transfer to Surabaya / Malang airport for flight departure back to Kuala Lumpur.
- Private Return Airport transfer
- Private Coach for tour and transfer trip
- 2 Night Accommodation in Surabaya
- Halal Meals as per itinerary (3 Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 3 Dinner)
- Melayu /English speaking guide as per itinerary
- Entrance fee as mentioned in itinerary
- Tipping for local tour guide and driver
- International Airfare Ticket
- Airport and Hotel Portarage
- Personal expenses such minibar, laundry, telephone & other charges
- All baverages during meals i.e Juices, soft drink or alcoholic beverages