Sibu Island (Malay: Pulau Sibu) is a small island in Mersing District, Johor, Malaysia. It is actually made up of several islands namely Sibu Besar Island, Sibu Tengah Island, Sibu Kukus Island and Sibu Hujung Island. Sibu Besar, the main island, is approximately 6 km long and 1 km wide, and for the most part covered by tropical vegetation. On the southern end there is a small fishing village called Kampong Duku with a population of fewer than a hundred people (about 40 families).
Day 01: TANJUNG LEMAN JETTY – SIBU ISLAND
Morning arrive Tanjung Leman Jetty – aboard ferry to Sibu Island. Upon arrival, check in resort. It is a 81sq km island resort surrounded by white sandy beach. A host of various outdoor recreation activities which includes: Deer feeding, Jungle Trekking, Flying Fox, Archery, Fish Feed and Moonlight. Dinner at resort and overnight in Sibu Island Resort. (Activities refer to schedule timing).
Day 02: SIBU ISLAND
After breakfast, free activities. You could participate in a half day boat tour which is organized by resort to the nearby islands for snorkeling with fully equipment snorkeling by coral garden. Dinner at island, have a cool and refreshment night at resort.
Day 03: SIBU ISLAND – TANJUNG LEMAN JETTY
After breakfast, check out resort, depart by ferry return to Tanjung Leman Jetty.
- All activities are subject to weather condition (for outdoor land activities)
- Subject weather and sea condition
- Guest must be Tanjung Leman jetty 30 minutes prior to ferry departure
- Maximum 02 persons
- Accommodation in Superior Room*
- Rates inclusive of 2 time breakfast,2 time lunch and 2 time dinner
- Child age below 4 years old say free of charge
- Complimentary daily land activities as scheduled
- Fully equipment snorkeling
- Return ferry transfer
- Marine Park Fee
- Surcharge for weekend
- Tanjung Leman Jetty – Resort (11.30am & 04.00pm**)
- Resort – Tanjung Leman Jetty (10.00am & 02.00pm / Friday - 03.00pm)