Andalusia (Spanish: Andalucía) is a region in the south of Spain. It is a region of contrasts: ancient cities and deserts, amazing beaches along the Costa del Sol and Costa de la Luz and the Sierra Nevada mountain range where the highest mountain in Spain is found and also the most southerly ski resort in Europe. Andalusia encompasses an area of 87,268 sq km with a population of just under 8 million people. It spans almost the entire south of Spain and is bordered to the west by Portugal. To the south in the Province of Cadiz at the very tip of Spain lies the British overseas territory of Gibraltar where it is separate from North Africa by just a few miles.
Day 01: KUALA LUMPUR / MADRID
Depart from Kuala Lumpur to Madrid, Spain .After arrival, general tour of Madrid and will overnight in Madrid.
Day 02: MADRID POPULAR CITY TOUR
After breakfast, visit the most salient and popular in Madrid, Pasep de la Castellena, Plaza De Espana, and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. After City tour will transfer to Toledo and overnight in Toledo.
Day 03: TOLEDO CITY TOUR
After breakfast, visit the Toledo, 70 km of south of Madrid. Tour visit the Mezquita C.de la Luz (old mosque) is a fascinating small former mosque in a park above the northern ramparts of Toledo. Tour will continue to Toledo’s Old Quarters and it handcrafting place, last at El Parador. Then will be transfer to overnight in Cordoba.
Day 04: CORDOBA CITY TOUR
After breakfast, visit the Madinat Az Azhra, Mosque of Cordoba and walk in the Old Quarters. Then will overnight in Seville.
Day 05: SEVILLE CITY TOUR
After breakfast, visit the Los Reales Alcazares and Giralda ,Old Quarters and Guadalquivir river area and Torre del Oro . Then overnight in Granada.
Day 06: GRANADA CITY TOUR
After breakfast visit The Alhambra Palace and the emblematic Albaycin neighborhood (World heritage Site) and the Great Mosque of Granada. Then overnight in Granada.
Day 07: TANGIERS CITY TOUR
After breakfast, transfer to Tangiers and have a boat trip to Tarifa, s a small town in the province of Cádiz, Andalusia. Overnight Tangiers.
Day 08: FEZ CITY TOUR
After breakfast transfer to Fez, religious capital of Morocco. Visit the Madinah(Old Quarters )and handcrafts.
Day 09: FEZ CITY TOUR
Continue tour the Fez, and then visit the Qarawiyyin Mosque and Moulay Idris Mosque. Then transfer to Marrakesh.
Day 10: MARRAKESH CITY TOUR
Visit the Madinah (Old Quarters), al-Kutubi Mosque and Jamal Fnah at . Then back to hotel.
Day 11: CASABLANCA CITY TOUR
Transfer to Casablanca, then visit the Hassan the II Mosque it is the largest mosque in Morocco and Africa and the 7th largest in the world and Morocco Mall. Then transfer to hotel in Casablanca.
Day 12: CASABLANCA - KUALA LUMPUR
Free and easy at the hotel until airport transfer.
- Tours are conducted in English & the sequent of itinerary is subject to change
- Return economy class ‘Group’ air ticket
- 9 Nights hotel accommodation based on local 3 or 4 star category or similar class
- Breakfasts + Lunches + Dinners as per above itinerary.
- Tour & sightseeing as per above itinerary
- 1 piece of complimentary hand carry bag Per person
- 1 check-in baggage not exceeding 20kg (limited to 1 piece of reasonable size) per person
- Airport taxes & fuel surcharges
- Tips (for Tour Leader + Coach Driver + Local Guide where applicable)
- Agent collection fee
- Expenses of personal in nature, drinks & alcoholic beverages during meals
- Travel insurance coverage, excess check-in baggage and oversize baggage & porters tips and service